TL de l'Edit - Les bacheliers du Oueb
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexionReussite-Bac.com
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

HOUSE OF HORRORS or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish)

+2
doomlita
Loly
6 participants
AuteurMessage
Loly

Loly

Féminin
Emploi : English teacher

HOUSE OF HORRORS  or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish) Empty
MessageSujet: HOUSE OF HORRORS or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish)   HOUSE OF HORRORS  or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish) Icon_minitimeVen 4 Mai - 18:18

After a long afternoon spent marking your mock exam papers, here are some of the
BEST-OF the day!
nobody TAKED CARED of her - before TO COME - the adults'S adviceS -
INTERESSED - THE Mary's relationship - for exEmple - she seems TO DOESN'T need - she CANS IMAGINATE - she CANS dream -
the fact TO CAN GO - she was INTERESSING BY new things

:twisted: I hope it upsets you as much as it does me, because I'm so upset I feel like SCREAMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
However, enjoy your weekend !
signed: a poor desperate teacher, on the brink of committing something irreparable... (to your papers....)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
doomlita

doomlita

Féminin
Emploi : euh... pour de vrai ???

MessageSujet: Re: HOUSE OF HORRORS or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish)   HOUSE OF HORRORS  or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish) Icon_minitimeVen 4 Mai - 19:22

I think that most of the horrors are mine !!! sorry ( desolé pr les fautes que g surement du faire en anglais ds ce mesg !!! )

Dernière édition par le Dim 6 Mai - 22:59, édité 1 fois
Laura

Laura

Féminin
Emploi : Question piège ?

MessageSujet: Re: HOUSE OF HORRORS or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish)   HOUSE OF HORRORS  or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish) Icon_minitimeVen 4 Mai - 21:27

" SKY I AM OUT OF MYSELF " !!

I actually feel so sorry... for us... so I hope the most of us will be spared... Well I reckon nobody will be willing to come in English lesson anymore ... or they'll undergo "the lightnings of your anger"...
I should say "it fears of the black pudding" !!!

Have still and all a good week-end...

Ps: Will the teacher be here on thursday...? I mean will you still be so desesperate? ( joking oeuf corse !)
http://sortidemaplume.unblog.fr/
Nicow
Modérateur
Modérateur
Nicow

Masculin
Emploi : Etudiant littéraiiiiiiire!

MessageSujet: Re: HOUSE OF HORRORS or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish)   HOUSE OF HORRORS  or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish) Icon_minitimeVen 4 Mai - 21:57

Well... Indeed that's a shame!
I don't mean to be malicious, but I think there is some mistakes that a pupil of our level shouldn't do! Especially if that drives our teacher crazy!
Anyway, I hope we made good job, nevertheless!

Dernière édition par le Sam 5 Mai - 11:16, édité 1 fois
http://tiroir-a-pensees.skyblog.com
Laura

Laura

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: HOUSE OF HORRORS or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish)   HOUSE OF HORRORS  or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish) Icon_minitimeSam 5 Mai - 0:17

I don't mean to be malicious either but instead of " fault " I'd better - okay, okay I correct Laughing- I'd rather use "mistake" ...

Lalalala ...

Ps : Don't worry I (fortunately) don't pretend to speak English perfectly well, I must be the author of some unforgivable mistakes...

Wink

Dernière édition par le Sam 5 Mai - 18:06, édité 1 fois
Nicow
Modérateur
Modérateur
Nicow

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: HOUSE OF HORRORS or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish)   HOUSE OF HORRORS  or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish) Icon_minitimeSam 5 Mai - 11:16

Oups! My mistake! I correct that!
Loly

Loly

Féminin
Emploi : English teacher

MessageSujet: Re: HOUSE OF HORRORS or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish)   HOUSE OF HORRORS  or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish) Icon_minitimeSam 5 Mai - 16:46

I don't wanna be unkind either but I see no "fault" in saying "fault" rather than "mistake". Both are synonymous.

And well, er..., Laura, you'd better say "I'd rather" rather than "I'd better" (lol and lol again!!!) and NO, you are not responsible for ANY of the mistakes quoted from your papers. Sorryto disappoint you!!!! but you won't enter the Hall of Infamy this time!
(but Nicolas is!!! ah ah!!! which one is his??????????)
...and er....know what??? he did it again writing (quote): "
I think there is some mistakes that a pupil of our level shouldn't do!" guess what?

YOU REALLY WANT TO DRIVE ME CRAZY, DON'T YOU ?????
????????????????
ARGH ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARGH RHHHHH rhhhhh
ahhhhhh a nice cup of tea! I'm back to normal (now I know why the English can keep their cool in any situation: they have created tea ! alleluia!)
signed: teacher on a specially long rainy weekend
Nicow
Modérateur
Modérateur
Nicow

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: HOUSE OF HORRORS or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish)   HOUSE OF HORRORS  or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish) Icon_minitimeSam 5 Mai - 17:03

Oups! Yeah, indeed, I'd rather say "there ARE some mistakes" instead of "there IS some mistakes", wouldn't I?
This is so small a fault! Don't you think? I won't do it anymore, I promise! Let's forget that! ^^
Oh and yeah, I agree with you: rain is a pain in the ... neck! At least, as I haven't anytyhing else to do, I watched "The Corpse Bride" in original version! Really great!
Laura

Laura

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: HOUSE OF HORRORS or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish)   HOUSE OF HORRORS  or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish) Icon_minitimeSam 5 Mai - 18:04

Nicolas... Are you actually watching a DVD whereas I'm working in my f.....g "dossier theâtre" ?!
I hope you're not proud of watching this bloody DVD ...
("Serait-ce le cadet de tes soucis ?") I promise I will turn you into a "corpse délégué" on Monday!!!

I know I wrote things which are not English at all, maybe it doesn't mean anything but "I'd rather" say I'm just HITTING THE ROOF !!!
I définitly hate Salina, Laurent Gaudé and this "biiiiiiiiip" theatre evaluation, which is on my BIRTHDAY !!!

Sorry but I think I'm also "on the brink of committing something irreparable"... HEEEEEEEEELP !!!

And I add, I souldn't have said anything about " mistake" or fault 'cause I trusted my old dictionnary... I'm so gullible...

Sorry "my mistake" !...

(Et pourtant mon vieux dictionnaire dit que "mistake" est utilisé pour les erreurs de langage ou d'ortographe et "fault" utilisé pour les fautes, les responsabilités... Il est grand temps que je renouvelle mon matériel moi ... )

Sur ce je vous dit ... Have a good and rainy week-end !!
LuDoViC
Administrateur
Administrateur
LuDoViC

Masculin
Emploi : Etudiant ? (en théorie).

MessageSujet: Re: HOUSE OF HORRORS or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish)   HOUSE OF HORRORS  or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish) Icon_minitimeSam 5 Mai - 18:16

Oh oh ...

*Runs away*
http://www.ssb-center.com
Melow

Melow

Féminin
Emploi : Artiste ... un jour ?

MessageSujet: Re: HOUSE OF HORRORS or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish)   HOUSE OF HORRORS  or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish) Icon_minitimeLun 7 Mai - 20:27

Ludovic, is there something wrong ? lol

But I guess I've nothing to add, first because I certainly made mistakes like that, and mostly, because Mrs Viguier was on the point of call my parents when she read my expression Sad (I hadn't smoked before, I SWEAR !!!)
But WHYYYY ?
Is it so meaningless ?
Except that the narrator speaks with her flowers and calls her diary "Honey" ?
Hmmm ?
Yeah ... and dies because she told her diary she would leave him so as to take care of her flowers ...
In this way, I realize it's scaring (about my state of mind ^^Wink
"Je n'suis pas folle vous savez. Bonsoir " Florence Foresti
(Avis aux amateurs ^^)
http://futurex.skyblog.com/
Nicow
Modérateur
Modérateur
Nicow

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: HOUSE OF HORRORS or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish)   HOUSE OF HORRORS  or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish) Icon_minitimeLun 7 Mai - 20:34

I think you've been carried away! Huhu.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: HOUSE OF HORRORS or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish)   HOUSE OF HORRORS  or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish) Icon_minitime

HOUSE OF HORRORS or HALL OF INFAMY (as you wish)
Page 1 sur 1